NAME AND STATUS
The name of this organization shall be the North Fork Democratic Club.
The North Fork Democratic Club is a non-profit political committee.
We believe that of the two major parties, the Democratic Party is the best home for those devoted to securing fair and equal treatment for all people.
Section 2. Our Mission
We, as The North Fork Democratic Club are devoted to advancing equal rights for all people.
We support the Democratic Party and those Democratic candidates who support our mission.
We will strive to realize these goals:
· To educate this community, and others about the significant differences between the two major parties on issues of concern to this community.
· To lead the Democratic Party to improve its record on issues of importance to this community.
· To work for the nomination of Democratic candidates at all levels who will be fully supportive of the struggle against bigotry and intolerance.
· To encourage our community to support and vote for Democratic candidates who are committed to defeating prejudice and economic injustice.
· To work with other groups and individuals to promote these goals.
Any person who subscribes to the principles outlined in the mission statement and is not delinquent in payment of dues shall be considered a member or an associate.
Section 2. Categories
· Members. Those persons who are registered members of the Democratic Party and are not delinquent in payment of membership dues.
Section 3. Dues
Dues shall be $15.00 dollars for membership for one year.
THE EXECUTIVE BOARD
Section 1. The Executive Board shall consist of the following officers:
· President. The President shall preside over meetings.
· Vice President. The Vice President shall preside over meetings in the Presidents absence and shall become President should the office become vacant.
· Secretary. The Secretary shall be responsible for keeping the minutes of meetings and records of correspondence.
· Treasurer. The Treasurer shall have fiduciary responsibility for funds and finances.
· Member-At-Large. The Member-At-Large shall deliberate and vote with the other members for purposes of making Executive Board decisions.
Section 2. Election.
Section 3. Nominations.
Section 4. Qualifications.
Section 5. Removal from office.
Section 6. Term of office.
Section 7. Quorum.
AMENDMENTS OF BYLAWS
county, and city laws.
The North Fork Democratic Club shall not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, ethnicity, age, disability, social or economic status, marital status, or sexual orientation.